Visiting the Body Massage Perth website for the first time, may seem a little overwhelming. This is why this page helps guide you through the main points.
Wonderful art of massage
The medical benefits of massage therapy are certainly being touted these days, but it’s not new. Massage therapy is part of a traditional holistic system of healing methods that began about 5,000 years ago. The history of massage therapies dates back to 3000 BCE (or earlier) in India, where it was considered a sacred system of natural healing.
In China, massage therapy traveled to China and Southeast Asia about 2700 BCE. The Egyptians added their own bodywork techniques and are credited with developing reflexology, which involves applying pressure to specific points or zones on the feet and hands.
Nowadays, just about every suburb in Perth, Western Australia has a spa or massage studio, offering a wide range of massage styles and services.
Here are all our articles, to make it easier for you to find the information you are after, as fast as possible. Enjoy!
- What Is Hot Stone Massage and How It Can Help You
- A Guide to the Best Types of Massage for Back Pain
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: What to Expect and Health Benefits
- Trigger Point Therapy: What You Should Expect
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Lomi Lomi Massage Therapy
- Benefits of Craniosacral Therapy: How It Can Change Your Life
- What to Expect With Deep Tissue Massage (Plus Pros and Cons)
- Guide to Chinese Massage: Benefits and What to Expect
- Shiatsu Massage: What Is It and Why You Should Get One
- The Art & Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage
- Types of Massage Therapy: What You Need to Know
- The Healing Power of the Balinese Massage Technique
- Complete Guide to Sports Massage: Techniques and Benefits
- Pregnancy Massage: Benefits and What to Expect
- The Different Types Of Massage Oil Explained
- Guide to Thai Massage: Techniques and Benefits
- Why You Can Benefit From Massage for Headaches
- What Is Swedish Massage and It's Benefits
- 7 Fantastic Benefits of Massage Therapy
We trust that our articles help you in seeking the right massage therapy in Perth or the right massage information you are seeking.